Terms and Conditions
By booking an appointment, you are paying for appropriate licensing to utilize the photos to market your business and your business only. The photos may not be given or sold to a third party such as another realtor, broker, designer, contractor, material manufacturer (tile/flooring/countertop/painting company), etc. If a third party contacts you about using the photos, please have them contact us. They may license the photos from us for their usage, only after we receive explicit permission from you that you don’t mind that the transaction takes place.
Definitions Of Terms
- By placing an order through this website, you (sometimes referred to herein as “Client”) are agreeing to commission El Leon Enterprises, Inc. DBA nFlight Photography (sometimes referred to herein as “NFP”) to create and deliver photography services and images to you and you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). The services offered by NFP under the Terms of Service include various photography services ( “Services”) and images, which means all viewable renditions furnished by NFP hereunder, whether captured or stored in photographic magnetic, optical, or any other medium whatsoever.
- You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at https://www.nflightphotography.com/terms-and-conditions.
- NFP reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the NFP website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
It is strongly recommended that you remember to logout of your account after each session online, if you use a public computer/laptop. We only store the information, which you have typed and submitted in the signup ordering process. We do not store any other private or sensitive information.
All prices are in USD. Prices are subject to change without notice. Full payment must be received prior to NFP releasing media, which includes photographs, video, property flies, and postcards. All orders/bookings are made through nflightphotography.viewshoot.com platform. NFP reserves the right to change or cancel an order as a result of printing errors, technical problems, delivery issues, force majeure or similar. In case legal action is required to collect unpaid balances, you agree to compensate NFP for all expenses related to claim unpaid sums, which includes lawyer’s fees and other legal expenditures.
Customer shall indemnify, defend and hold NFP and its officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, subcontractors, licensors and affiliates and their officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising directly or indirectly out of or relating to:
- Customer’s breach or alleged breach of these Terms of Service;
- Customer’s property, except to the extent due to acts or omissions of NFP or
- Claims that the Customer property or any images produced of such property, or any portion thereof infringes, misappropriates, or violates any third party’s copyright, trade secret, trademark or other proprietary or privacy right or other law.